A quick and easy, perfect special something for your Easter brunch, this Brown Sugar Bundt Cake has as soft and tender crumb with a hint of caramel flavor.
- 2 cups all purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1 3/4 cups C & H Golden Brown Sugar, lightly packed
- 1/4 cup C & H Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 10 TBSP unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup full fat greek yogurt
- C & H Confectioner’s Sugar fro dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously grease a 10 cup bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add vanilla and mix on low speed to combine.
- With mixer on low, add the flour mixture in 3 additions, alternating with the yogurt. Begin and end wit the flour mixture.
- Mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan and use an offset spatula to level the batter.
- Bake for minutes, or until cake is golden brown and toothpick inserted in the center of cake comes out clean. Cover the cake with foil after baking for about 35 minutes if the cake seems to be browning to quickly.
- Remove from oven and cool on a baking rack for 20 minutes. Invert pan onto a baking rack and gently tap the bottom of the pan to release the cake.
- Cool completely before dusting with C&H Confectioner’s Sugar or drizzling with a glaze.
Store cake in a cool, dry place.